Can you help me understand this in simple English ?

Echo/Dopler..3 mm linear echogenicity on the aortic cusp of the aortic valve .With right ventricular pressure of 11mmHg.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,   ,  
First let's define some words. aorta is the vein which carries oxygen throughout your body. ventricle is a chamber in your heart which pumps blood from one chamber to the other and out of your heart. Seems to me that this is a pulmonary artery catheterization. I'm surprised they did not explain it to you. Anyway, the following are normal readings when this procedure is performed. Normal pressures reflect a normally functioning heart with no fluid accumulation. These normal pressure readings are: right atrium: 1-6 mm of mercury (mm Hg) right ventricle during contraction (systolic): 20-30 mm Hg right ventricle at the end of relaxation (end diastolic): less than 5 mm Hg pulmonary artery during contraction (systolic): 20-30 mm Hg pulmonary artery during relaxation (diastolic): about 10 mm Hg mean pulmonary artery: less than 20 mm Hg pulmonary artery wedge pressure: 6-12 mm Hg left atrium: about 10 mm Hg