Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Can you help in reading the urine test report?

my urine test are as follows: color---- yellow transparency-----slightly turbid albumin ----------- 4+ pH ------------------ 6.0 specific gravity ------- 1.020 plus cells ------------- 1-2/HPF RBC ------------------- isomorphic = 18-20/HPF bacteria --------------- RARE Amorphorous Urates ----- FEW PLEASE TELL ME WHAT S ALL THIS... THANK YOU
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Your urine report indicates presence of RBCs in urine in high number.

It indicates presence of hemolysis.

Now, it may be due to trauma / infection / malignancy. It depends upon the etiology.

Consult with your treeating doctor for clinical correlation.

Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mamun Kabir's  Response
thank you.
have you burning micturition,swelling of the body,leg,face or any other problem ?
passage of large amount of albumin along with passage of blood cells indicate some type of glomerular (structural unit of kidney) injury.
proper history,physical examination & relevant inv. (urea,creatinine,electrolyte,renal biopsy)all are needed to evaluate the condition.
consult a nephrologist.
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor