Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Can you have sex during your period?

Is it bad? Will it hurt or feel different? Anything?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  592
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Sex during periods is not preferred by many,still if both the partners are comfortable you may go for it.It will not hurt or feel different but it may increase chances of infection as presence of blood may provide good medium for growth of organism.Please maintain good local hygiene.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Its not bad if you do it with proper person and and proper age and at proper time.
It will denately feel different. It can hurt you intialy but later on as you get use to it
it will give you pleasure if the individal is of your choice and you have liking for him,
and if you are doing it for your own interest and not under any compulsion. Thanks
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor