Can you have a Heart Attack and not know it?

Can you have a Heart Attack and noy know it?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Marry me and you will never have a heart attack again!

I want know Heart attack symptoms?

Hello, My name is Courtney and my Husband and I would like to know what the symptoms are that can lead to a Heart Attack? He has a history of Heart problems in his family and I know it is something that worries him often now that we are getting older. Also is there anything we could be doing at home to help prevent one from happening and or keeping ourselves healthy?

My husband passed away with a heartattack he was in hoespital a night before and the docs said he is fine to leave he was never dignosed a heart patient but he was having a high bp which I know can cause heart attack. whaht I want to know is that i met him at the airport and at thime that time he was fine he picked up my suticase which were heavy why it did not give him a heart trouble at that time but after few hours?

Recent questions on  Myocardial infarction

husband had abnormal ecg echo test clear but positive stress test showing he may have had a heart attack.he is 59 and father had angina died at 68 with stroke husband is non smoker and non drinker,has to have angiogram,could it be a false alarm or am i deluding myself?

I have seen two doctors for chest pain. I have had stress test tilt table test and angiogram done. One doctor says that it is coronary artery spasms and the other says its angina. I quit my stressful job, and haven t had an attack in awhile. But in the last week I have had two attack. They seem to be getting worse. I went to the ER for this last one and they said everything looked ok. Can you have a mini heart attack and not know? I am still experiencing chest pain, but don t want to go back to the ER.

hello. was wondering if i should be concerned. my mother has atrial fibrillation as was given digoxin and metroprolol a few weeks ago. a cardiologist that checked her two days ago said that her heart rate is to slow & that those drugs weren t helping (she was feeling dizzy upon exertion...i.e walking 2-3 mins). now her heart is racing (approx 100-105 bpm and i m concerned. she says she feels fine but does this mean she s at increased risk of heart attack or stroke?

hi i am a 30 yr old female pulse rate is 79 blood pressure is 125/70 family history of heart disease. (grandmother on fathers side had 6 heart attacks last one large. my father had 2 heart attacks 1 when he was 41 then 11 months later the second which killed him) i was on duromine and had tachycardia my rate went up to 125 and blood pressure was up and had some palpitations which did not show up on ecg just wondering if i should wear a monitor for 24 hours. had blood test recently and my cholesterol is up.

I am a 66 year old woman, healthy and fit before a Sudden Cardiac Arrest this year (April) CPR and defibrillation received and was resuscitated. How long will it take for the chest/ribs to repair/recover from the procedures? Stretching and turning...

I am 77 years Diabetic type 1 since 14 years under control with Amaryl 1 mg two in morning 1 in night Blood pressure since 16 yrs under control with Lipril 5 Two Tab a day I work normally and I have no impairment Since a month I am feeling...

I'm a 27 year old male. 7 days ago I was showering and not long before drank 3 tablespoons of salt in hot water (thought it was good for sore throats, later learned you're not supposed to drink it). During the shower my heart suddenly began...