Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Can you give me the details of doctor and hospital for the best available treatment in Bangalore or Chennai for my wife suffering from thyroglosssal cyst ?

My wife is suffering from thyroglossal cyst. she is suffering more pain. Please suggest me the name of the best Available Hospital where treatment from the best experienced doctors are available preferably at Chennai or at Bangalur. It is also requested to let me know the details such as name of the doctor, location of the said hospital and contact number who has speciality and experience in dealing with the such type of treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thyroglossal cyst needs excision..u can check out at apollo,chennai..and every surgical doc are good..its not a major surgery to cause u just walk in and get it operated..take care
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor