Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Can you give me some solution for face redness ?

I am 23 years old and I have redness on my cheeks from 4-5years may be due to sun exposure, then consulted many doctors and had many medicines applied on my face but not a fraction of redness gone, then one of the prescribed sunscreen i.e ranabaxy s suncross applied on my face for only 2 hours and it made my cheeks hard and after a day the skin on my cheeks burnt and peeled of with more redness on them, with this skin on face have swelling on it, now cheeks are more red than before, I do not feel any kind of itcthing or burning on my cheeks. please help me with some solution.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Kanika
will you please elaborate a bit to know the exact cause, what about your hormonal status, is there feeling of being hot cheeks, is your digestive system normal, are you having some sort of medicine, have you taken some internal medicines for it. I believe it to be imbalance of Pit in your body.
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Could be due to sun burn or atopic dermatitis.
You can try homeopathy safely for this condition.
Meanwhile avoid all products, you can use petroleum jelly safely for dryness, and irritation. Its bland and will not cause irritation.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor