Owl Image

Can you die of a broken heart ?

My heart hurts so much i don t know what to do. Can you die of a broken heart?
Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Yes . . .people who are older and have been with their partner for years tend to grieve themselves to death but a younger person will usually rebound given time even though it seems they have lost their will to live. Don't know your age but given you are here asking this question it is a sign you will survive even though you don't feel like it & are looking for a little companionship as a friend. Don't know what has broken your heart but you will heal in time and do it at your pace not someone else's. Good luck & look forward to hearing from you when you are on the road to living life to the fullest again.

yes you can. try to relax u can literatlly make yourself sick, i know its super hard, but you need to keep occupied,i myself am the same way you are right now, but i try my haaardest to block him out, when i went thru this breakup my body literatlly went inot shock!! i mean i thought i had to go to the hospital!! i went paralized from head to toee!! i thought i was going to die