Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Can you conceive with follicles in both ovaries ?

small follicles in both ovaries with back pain and abdomen pain I am 31 years and its been 2 years i got married. I weight 65 kgs and height is 5.2.Im having the irregular periods problem from the age of 16. I didnt get period for the past 6 months and i have back pain and abdomen pain from 3 months.My pelvic scan report says i have small follicles in both ovaries.Is there possibility of pregnancy for me.Can you say what treat ment i have to take
Thu, 5 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Small follicles in ovaries are usually normal. But the size and number of follicles in important to tell if it is PCOS. Get your blood sugar tested as well as Thyroid levels. To know about pregnancy you need to do an ovulation study by ultrasound to confirm if it is normal and when to have sex to conceive. Kindly mention your endometrial thickness as well.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor