Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Can you conceive with bulky uterus ?

Hellow doctor , I am 33 , i am married lady , and i have no child, i was tested the ultrasound scan last sunday, the report is normal study, but the problem is slightly bulky uturus, my weight 75 kg and my height is 5 feet, and still now there is no irregular periods for me.I am married last 4 years. Actualy my last period date was 21.06.2011 I am taken the ultrasound scan 20th day ,(scan date : 10.07.2011) Please tell me, if i am fit for giving birth to a child with a slightly bulky utrus problem? kindly tellme if this major problem? Do I want to make a sergeory or any other treatment to yield a child? utrus = 6.1X4.3X3.2cm ; endometry = 7.4mm
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  732
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
A bulky uterus does not necessarily mean a pregnancy. If you still have doubts, you can buy a urine pregnancy test kit and confirm or rule out a pregnancy. If you are pregnant, congratulations. If not, you should consult a gynecologist for a proper examination.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor