Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Can you conceive while suffering from PCOD ?

HI DR..... I m25 yrs old... i m trying to concieve past 2 yrs... my lh is14.35. and amh is 20.75.and fsh is 5.79.and my usg shows pcod. can i conceive pls help me dr.
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.First of all you need to get treated for PCOD.Once this gets controlled then only your normal ovulation can take place and you can have pregnancy.Please talk to a gynecologist and get treatment.It is very simple and effective.After that your doctor will do further tests if needed.bye.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor