Can you be born again and still have sin in your heart ?

Can u be born again and still have sin in your heart ?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Yes, else you'd be a saint/nun/priest. But even then...

When I was born I had a heart murmur. The doctors say that they havent been able to hear it recently, but that it could still be there. Because of this my mom tells me that I shouldnt have energy drinks. Why can t I have them ? What do they do?

Hi Dr, Our first baby boy born on 10th May 2014. He born on 36 week having weight 1.9kg. He is doing good but his doctor recognized an extra sound in his heart on 17th May 2014. According to his suggestion, we have showed to a pediatrician who is in service a branch of Narayana Health Care yesterday. He did some scan and told the baby has a medium hole (probably ASD, not sure still from his prescription) in his heart causing the murmur. He told that, this can be closed naturally till 2 years of kids age. He asked us to visit after 2 months. And take care of baby from cold and some precautions. He has given a syrup named some furosemide(not correct) to have 1 dose twice daily. My baby s is having mother milk nicely and gaining proper wait (2.3 kgs now, 27th May). Can you please let me know the in detail about the cure for this? And if possible what is the amount for 1 dose(1ml or ?) for the syrup furosemide(not correct)? Thanks, Probir Paul

Is there a person that has two transplanted hearts still working in their body at the same time? Is there a person that has two transplanted hearts still working in their body at the same time ?