Owl Image

Can withholding ejaculation for long period of time damage vas deferens and cause sterility ?

Can withholding ejaculation for long period of time damage vas deference and cause sterility? I am 14 and masturbate 4-5 times a week(started a year ago) I use stop and start method. when i am about to ejaculate i stop, then start again and so on. this sometimes carries on for an hour before i ejaculate. I also get tachycardias.is this the cause? Can this way of masturbation damage vas deferens and cause sterility? PS: A doctor told me that it can cause some damage.
Tue, 10 May 2011