Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Can we fully solve psychiatric problem at an age of 52 who becomes aggressive during this period and unable to sleep ?

sir my uncle is 52 yrs old person ,he is having psychiatric problem since 17 yrs.. he usually behave like normal person but sometimes he becomes more aggressive ,& during this period he is unable to sleep .Can there problem will be completely cured soon.please give me fast reply...
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Endodontics 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM forum,
yes there is a cure for this problem, i would like to inform you to kindly visit the concerned doctor near your place, and Yoga can help him control his emotions, try to convince him to perform yoga regularly.
i wish him good health.
Answered: Tue, 14 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor