Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Can we find remedy in Homeopathy for Muscular Dystrophy ?

Can we find remedy in Homeopathy medicines for Muscular Dystrophy problem?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  325
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Muscular dystrophy is not always a "group of genetic or hereditary disorder" but there are other causes and treatment depends on the causes and severity and type of dystrophy.pleased consult with a neurololist (Not Homeo).
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see muscular dystrophy is group of genetic or hereditary disorder cause muscle weakness,death of muscle cell and that case first you can continue with physiotherapy or in homoeopathy there are medicine like custicum,lathyrus,plumbum but better you go any gud homoeopath which take your complete case regarding causation,intencity,progress ,your mental state .
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor