Can watery semen be treated?

i am 23 years old. i am mastubrating frm my teenage.but last 2 years it has become more frequent. now i notice tht during an erection so much of liquid like precum flows frm my penis.after that when i try to urinate some flow out also when i try to poop sometimes this liquid comes out a little and urine flows so much during that time. my semen is watery now and a little bit clear. i experience slight shivering in my hands.. plzz doctor is my condition curable? :(
Mon, 12 Nov 2018
Psychologist 's  Response

Don't get confused. SEMEN COLOUR, QUANTITY AND THICKNESS changes according to physical condition and sexual intercourse / masturbation timing and related mental and physical conditions.

Therefore, don't think too much about the thickness or quantity of sperm.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr K. V. Anand, Psychologist