Can vitamin supplements, magnesuim supplement and Benadryl be taken while on Lamictal?

hi doctor, I would like to know if it is okay for me to take the following medicines listed below while taking Lamictal for my antiseizure medicine. Can I take.. 1. vitamins like Vit. D,E,A, C. 2. collagen, magnesuim, benadryl and herbal suppplements Please advice Thanks
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Lamictal (Lamotrigine) tablet does not have any known interaction with either of the drugs mentioned by you.Herbal supplements cannot be commented upon as their compsitions are vastly unknown.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.