Can u get pregnant if you had unprotected sex 1 week after your period?

Can u get pregnant if you had unprotected sex 1 week after your period came on?
Wed, 18 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, That depends on your duration of menstrual cycle and its ovulatory nature. If you are having frequent cycles, THE POSSIBILTY Of GETTING PREGNANT CANNOT BE RULED OUT. Please follow one of the protection to prevent pregnancy and STD.
jan's  Response
if you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant. whether it's the week before, the week of, or the week after your period, it doesn't matter. if may not be as likely during certain parts of the month, but it's still possible.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS PERIOD BE CAUTIOUS IF MISS MENS NEXT TIME
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

YES!