Owl Image

Can u die of a broken heart ?

CAN YOU DIE OF A BROKEN HEART IF SO I THINK I JUST DID :(!!!!!!!! PLEZ ANSWER
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Studies showed recently that a "broken heart" is in fact a phenomemom which occurs when a spouse, or possibly a child passes away. I know, my wife passed suddenly in 2005 from a previously undiagnosed heart ailment(she was 44). So, I have done the research on this. I felt like I was going to die! My heart actually HURT, as if I had been punched or kicked. I went to both my GP and a Cardiologist. They both told me about "broken Heart " sydrome. Look it up, you will be suprised.