Can type 2 diabetes be cured ?

I have a love one that found out she has type 2 diabetes . and i want to know if that can be cured (go away) Thank in advance
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

It cannot be cured, it is manageable.

Please could someone tell me if theres a cure to Type 2 diabete s? Please could someone tell me if theres a cure to Type 2 diabete s? Because a member of my family needs curing, I know they may NOT be a cure- ANYTHING THAT CURES please ! NO stupid comments please!

I have type 2 diabetes 42 yr old female with hemachromatosis, mild heart condition and slightly overweight.I want to avoid medication and try to control the diabetes by diet and excercise alone.Has anyone had sucess doing this if so how did you do it? I have some excercise restrictions due to back surgery but willing to try anything and I do walk a lot anyway. Thanks for any help. to macc I dont believe that actually. I do know of someone who was obese with diabetes type 2 she lost 57kilos and is no longer on tablets.

Is there any natural cure for a type 2 diabetes? It looks to me that majority of Doctors limit themselves by just prescribing medications disregarding the side effects. In the other hand How come the pharmaceuticals are not accountable and responsible form the damage on people s health.

Recent questions on  Pancreas

Hi, I am 56, average weight (57kg), 169cm tall. Lately I had several occasions where after drinking green tea or water I develop belching and severe dull pain in my left kidney area, sometimes lasting for 2 days. Often it is when I twist my torso or do anything just after drinking. It is not indigestion - it is usually on empty stomach. Could it be something with my kidneys or pancreas? I am taking pancreatin for digestive problems. I also have sliding hernia and a host of other problems, but this is a new one.

My husband has a uniformed rash on his back. No raised welts or pimples. He says there's no itching or burning but I'm afraid it may have something to do with his pancreatitis which he was diagnosed with 4 years ago. His doctor said he has a neucrotic pancreas.

My husband was diagnosed with Duodentitis and Pancreatitis. He has gotton better from the pancreatitis but still is suffering from Duodentitis. How long will it last? He is taking an antibiotic for it but that's all. What can he do to help with the pain?

hi, i am ranjan rashmi chand from odisha. i have diabetes from 1994. in 2000 a doctor diagnosed my problem as pancreacitis and operated my pancreas to remove calculies as doctor done. then onwards ibecame insuline dependent and afterthat every day i had stomachache. doctors keep me on saline and make stomach empty and after give pain killer

presently ihave severe abdomen &chest pain &getting saline. what kind of treatment is available

why would orange bile come from rectum

Sir, I am 59 years with no sugar and blood pressure problem . During routine yearly blood test , my Amylase and Lipase tests showed elevated levels. Amylase level showed MORE THAN 1000 in Thyrocare lab and 3661 IN XXXXXXX HOSPITAL LAB, BENGALURU....

I am currently 25 and fighting alcoholism! today it the first day I didn't drink in a while but, i was always drinking hard liquor most days throughout the years as I I'm allergic to beer. I have fructose allergies and so that has caused a lot of...