Can these be signs of genital herpes ?

hi first off thank you for this service. i had unprotected oral sex for about 3 to 5 min with no ejaculation 33 days ago and 3 days ago i noticed red bumps on the head of my penis. just yeserday it started to peel like sheddin sort of. it doesnt itch much. can you please tell me if these are signs of genital herpes.
Sun, 6 Mar 2011
's  Response
yes, you need go to see a doctor first.but I guess having herpes/HIV/HPV is not the end of the world. One of my friends who's living with genital herpes told me about Positivemate.com. It was created to help people find useful, up-to-date information about prevention and cure for herpes, HPV, HIV..you can ask the live std counselor any time if any question..hope it helps.
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Genital herpes presents as red papules or vesicles resembling cold sores in the genital area.But usually the incubation period is less like 7-10 days after exposure.To confirm you will need to be examined.