Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

171 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Can there be a problem if I have bumps under the rim of my penis ?

I have 8 small bumps under the rim of my penis right on the crease. I m 14 going on 15. I have never had sex. Is this a problem?
Tue, 27 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Dermatologist 's  Response
it is known as PPP.
it is natural and normal thing.
many people have this
it will not create any problem to u in sex life or body.
so dont worry
keep it neat and clean
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have had a bump on the left side rim of my penis for about two months. The diameter is about the size of a pencil eraser. Irritation comes and goes. Sometimes it blends in with the rest of my penis and sometimes it sticks out a little. I went to the doctor and he thought just irritated papules maybe. Have some cream tried it for two weeks. Thought it was getting better but it didn t. Now there is just a little reddish flaking skin by it under the rim. Any suggestions?

doctor1 MD

Hi my name is ryan. I am a 31 w/m from Louisiana state, I am straight. I am not married an have no kids. I have a problem with my penis. On my side of penis on my shaft is swolling. and I have to bumps on under neath my head of my penis, and I am circumcised. and I dont have a creditcard. and I only just carry cash. what should I do. and my penis is in pain. What should I do ?

doctor1 MD

Hi. I have a problem with my manhood, and would like some professional advice on my matter please. It s a litttle swollen on the left side, about half way down and goes to the base. It kind of hurts to the touch, but not much. It is a little swolen, about 2 inches in length down my manhood, red, somewhat hurts to the touch, and I believe I feel little bumps under the skin e its swollen and those mostly are what hurts to the touch. It starts right at the base of my manhood, it is a little swollen, somewhat hurts and red. It then continues up, and stays just dlike that about halfway up my manhood. I noticed this after a rougher/longer than usual masturbation session after I had sex the day before. Any help would be appreciated.