Can the formula food, Evolution Prework, cause seizures?

Yes, thank you. My son began taking Evolution prework in August which we just realized has Dimethylamylamine in the active ingredience. Coincidently, my son had a seizure August 10th and has 6 of them to date. On 11/21/11 he took one heaping scoop added to water before his work out. That night he had a seizure. Same thing happened this week on 12/5/11. We saw a neurolgis who did an extensive workup and all neurological testing was negative. I wonder if this could be the cause of his seizures?
Wed, 27 Nov 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

The cause of seizure can not be ascertained at this stage. MRI brain epilepsy protocol and EEG are needed for further evaluation. Please get them done and upload the reports.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist