Can the drug Oxycodone lead to mood swings, cold flashes, and fatigue?

hi my husband had surgery he was having shoulder pain so the surgeon went in his neck and repaired some of the nerves,my husband has been taking oxycodone and he has mood swings,feeling nervous,cold flashes, tiredness could this be a result of taking the oxycodone?
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
The side effects of oxycodone are:
Nausea.
Vomiting.
Loss of appetite.
Dry mouth.
Constipation.
Dizziness.
Stomach pain.
Drowsiness.
Flushing.
Sweating.
Weakness.
Headache.
Mood changes.
Talk to his doctor to change it to another painkiller maybe non nacrotic and non addictive.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.