Owl Image

Can the blood my daughter passed after urine be due to menstrual bleeding ?

hi doctor my daughter had a spots of blood after urination it happened 3 times in just 2 hours, we went to the emergency and they took some urine to test . after that they said there is an infection, they gave her metheprem and now she is getting much better. what shall i do for her next? and also am wondering if this blood came from her vagina ( could it be a menstrual cycle?) as she has a few pubic hair with no breast develop.
Sat, 28 Jan 2012