Can swollen uterus with missed periods be signs of pregnancy?

Hello, Ii just like to ask.I am 42 and my yougest baby is 18 years old.Early this month i had spotting and i have missed my periods for 3 weeks. today I went to my doctor for an ultrasound but negative scan but there was a swollen in my uterus, The doctor says it might be a baby or it just my period coming.I do have all the symptom of being pregnant for the past few weeks. Need your point of view?
Mon, 14 Apr 2014
Hi.I would investigate the uterine swelling and rule out hydatiform mole(most likely), fibroid and manage depending on the condition.Hope this answers your query.