Can switching to diotroxin be a cure for hashimoto thyroiditis?

I have Hashimoto Thyroiditis and am really struggling with symptoms. Have been using Eltroxin 0.1mg for years. My TSH levels are close to the upper end, T3 also barely in range. Suffered from acute thyroiditis recently. Struggling with symptoms - can t sleep at night, can t stay awake during the day, weight gain, restless legs, almost chronic respiratory infections, headaches (which I never have), eyes very sensitive to light. Could switching to to Diotroxin help? If so, what dosage? Any other advice, please? Thank you.
Wed, 12 Feb 2014