Can someone with renal carcinoma live a normal life after a kidney removal?

Hello doctror, My aunt is suffering from renal carcinoma and one of her kidney has been removed 4 years back. Before 8 months, again another attack has been detected in the sternum and ribs. We consulted a doctor and he adviced for chemo treatment for 1 month in alternate days. After he told for paliative care and prescribe a tablet called evertor in daily basis. Sir I want to know whether she will come back to her normal life? What is your opinion about this case?
Wed, 2 May 2012