Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Can some one suggest me how to improve my eye sight ?

Methods to improve eye sight... Hi, I am 23 year old male, I have been using a glasses since the age of 10 years. My glass power is -7. I am tired of using glasses and i am not comfortable with contact lenses. Can some one suggest me how to improve my eye sight.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  4 Views:  366
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Minor surgical correction in the form of LASIK Laser correction are now a days performed in all major hospitals and ophthalmologist centers. You can go for it
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  User's Response
hi.. Contact lenses are not comfortable to use initially. It takes time to get adjusted to it
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  User's Response

If you do not wish to use contact lenses and are tired of wearing glasses, you can go for surgical correction of eye sight
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  User's Response

Improve your dietary habits. Include good source of vitamin A in your diet like carrot, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables and others
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor