Can smoking dope affect the sperm and cause defects in the child?

does smoking dope on a daily basis and lots of it for many years affect a mans sperm or if his girlfriend gets pregnant ,can it cause deffects and deformity in an unborn child the ultasound images don,t look right has there been any proven cases of this happening thax
Mon, 9 Jun 2014
My dear friend, smoking dope do causes decrease in sperm count or oligospermia if it is taken in daily basis like addiction. And in case of pregnancy it can cause congential anomalies in heart or neural tube defects . hence kindly remain abstinent from dope and all these sideeffects are proven by animal tests and also have been reported in studies on patients.