Can shortness of breath be from rheumatoid arthritis or lupus?

I have lupus since 2006. About 6 months ago I noticed shortness of breath when doing barn chores or walking up hill. I have had 2 stress test which shows all ok with heart & heart values. I also had a ct scan of my lungs which show nothing. Since I was dianosed in 2006 I have had bilateral knee replacement caused by osterosrthritis which I have had since my 20's. I am now 63. last year I was also told I have rheumatoid arthritis which has effected my ribs, anckles, & finger. My question is can the shortness of breath be from the rheumatoid arthritis or the lupus???
Wed, 26 Feb 2014