Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Can she be injected on her eye ball for retinal bleeding as she is myopic ?

My friend suffered from retinal bleeding and she couldn t see clearly... Now the ophthalomologist told her to be injected on her eye ball... Is it right? Her another eye is blind because of macular degeneration and she is extreme myopia .
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Minde Sun,
Thanks for query,
it is not clear what medicine ophthalmologist is going to inject ?
What diagnosis he made,after clearing all these I can give opinion.
His one eye is already blind so we should be careful.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
Intra ocular injections ( injection in the ) are routinely given for so many diseases ,so there is nothing to worry.Go head and get the treatment.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor