Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

137 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Can sex with overage cause erectile dysfunction ?

i made physical relation with a women 45 years old when i was 15 and enjoy for several years but now i got married and facing erectile dyfunction problem.some times i got erection some i unable to get it,i feel lack of interest in sex.pls advise wat to do and suitable doctor in mumbai or treatment.thank you
Tue, 17 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi nothing to worry there is no problem looks like otherwise don't think more about it and enjoy with three B
empty bowl
empty bladder
empty brain
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....