Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Can sex enhancing power pill cure me of early fault ?

Hi Dr. I am 23 year old guy. I am suffering from early fault during the sex with in 1 and half minute. I am not satisfy with my sex performance. Do i needed any of sex enhancing power pill? If yes then please suggest me which one will be safer for me.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
you can consult a psychiatrist to help you out and also practise start and stop method to increase your performance it will need to be done for atleast 2 -3 weeks to see results.
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor