Can severe hair loss be treated with Propecia and Rogaine?

Hello I have experienced rapid hair thinning on the top of my head it would appear to be male pattern baldness but I have very little reception in the front and about 90% of what I have lost has occurred within the last two months I did take testosterone pills within that time my head is full of fine fuzzy hairs and you can definitely feel them and to some extent you can see them but in intense light it looks like I have a mon the top of my head I have no previous family history of hair loss on my dad side or my mother side I m wondering if this effect can be reversed with propecia laser comb diet rogaine advances shampoo s
Wed, 19 Dec 2018
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response

Your hair loss is probably due to the intake of testosterone pills. Firstly, stop taking the medication, if the condition still not improving, then go for PRP (platelet rich plasma) treatment. You need to consult a plastic surgeon to know about this treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.