Can severe diarrhea, vomiting bile, nausea and dehydration be symptoms of gallbladder attack?

Hello Doctor,

For the past I would say 2 days I have had severe diarrhea which is I would say yellowish brownish and slight orange. My main concern is that it has a very strong foul smell similar to vomitt or bile. I feel dehydrated and a little weak also but not nauseated so much or have any other symptoms. I have had this happen to me on and off over the last few years and it comes and goes but my diet has been pretty much the same. I recently 3 times this year have had what I believe is a gal bladder attack
Asked On : Sat, 7 Dec 2013