Can sensation of tightness in the upper thigh a referred pain from a pinched nerve in a person with scoliosis?

I have scoliosis. A very mild case that was diagnosed when I was 9. Since then I have been an accomplished athlete and dancer and have made my living as a personal trainer-Pilates instructor for 25 years. I have always been aware of a bit of QL issues on one side from the scoliosis. The last few years I have been aware of a new sensation of tightness in the upper thigh on the same side. is there a referred pain fro ma pinched nerve that could be occuring?
My core is strong and I'm flexible. There is not over use with athletics.

Wed, 29 Jan 2014