Can removal of Mirena IUD cause urinating problem?

Hello I had the MIRENA IUD for almost 3 years I recently took it off and 4 days after I had some bleeding. My concern is I am not bleeding any longer but there was brown discharge coming down. It also hurts when I have intercourse. It also burns when I urinate. I dont have urgency too pee nor pee frequently. Is this normal?
Wed, 31 Aug 2016
I have gone through your query and understood the concern. The instrumentation done during the process of the removal of the IUD seems to be causing your symptoms of pain during intercourse and while passing urine. The discharge is the withdrawal bleeding seen as the hormone effect of the IUD wanes off. If this persists, please get further help from your consultant. Maintain proper genital hygiene, do not use strong soap solutions or douches and avoid wearing tampons. Hope this helps.