• question-icon

Can premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction be a result of hypertension?

Hi ,

I am aamir, i have premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. if i take medicine, then my blood pressure is very high .i have (hypertension )patient.Dear dr i use papaverine inj in penis some time .the result is good.please advice me what can i do. thanks Aamir
Mon, 9 Jan 2017
Cardiologist 's  Response

Are you using any blood pressure medication because some of the medicine has this as side effects, if yes then you should discuss with doctor and get it changed. Also have you tried tab Sildenafil 50 mg 1 hour prior to sex, if not you can try this instead of injection. If you are depressed or under stress then try to get rid of it. Also avoid cycling if you doing it. Also you should do regular exercises.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Sagar Makode