• question-icon

Can pregnancy happen after having penetrative sex?

i had sex with my husband last night and he came inside me this is the first time he has done that since being of birth control i been off for 5 months now. could i be prego? all the cum came out i think? when can i take a test? my periods are every other month now and i had my last period Feb 26th 2011 and its March 27th 2011 can any one help me?
Tue, 21 Mar 2017
How are you doing ?
If your are having periods every 29 days or so, your ovulation is occurring on Day15 of the periods ( first day of periods being the first day of bleeding )
Life of egg is 24 hrs & that of sperm is 72 hrs. So having sex around 12-18th day of periods, any number of times, will have high chances of pregnancy.
Hope I have clarified your queries, do write back if any more queries
All the best
Dr.Balakrishnan