Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Can pregnancy be possible with menstrual bleeding ?

Hi doctor , I had an intercourse without any protection 3 months ago, now adays I am not feeling well,I am scared and doubt about pregnancy , my mensuratnal cycle z fyn..its jus i hv sevre stomach ache nw a days during periods earlier wich ws nt..n since last mnth i m feelin tired,heavy head ,thirsty,weak,stomach ache,mrng sickness n constipation .. Is it possible tht me being pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.If you do not had your periods after that then there are all the chances of you being pregnant.If you had periods even once after the unprotected act you need to worry about pregnancy.This symptoms given even come due to some form of stomach infection.Please get in touch with your doctor.Take light diet and more of liquids.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor