Can pregnancy be detected after 10 days of intercourse ?

i an 28 yrs old my wt. is 81 kg , ht. 5 10 with no medical history .i had a intercourse on 12 may but it was a pre ejaculation inside can my girlfriend get pregnant with this if yes than it can be detect after 10 days
Mon, 9 Jan 2012
hello
welcome to healthcare magic. yes your girlfriend can get pregnant with the preejaculate. if she has regular cycles then on the day of missing her period she can get a serum blood bets hcg to know if shes pregnant. how ever the test must be repeated after 7 days again to be doubly sure since delayed conception may occur at times.