Can parkinsons suffers drive a car ?

Can Parkinson's suffers drive a Private car
Sun, 27 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response

No i dont think that they should be allowed to drive their own car. my uncle has got it, he can hardly stand properly on his own without shaking, so we never allow him to drive. These people should continuously take medications and be under monitoring with regular follow ups.

Anonymous's Response
Well, "these people" might just be a better driver than you. Let's be reasonable and take care of these decisions on a one at a time on an individual basis. Everybody has different skills and for all we know perhaps you should be the one banned from driving.
reason: let's just say because "these people" say so.

Sheesh!

one of these people
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
It depends upon the stage of the disease and kind of treatment of patient has recieved for the disease.

It varies from patient to patient to. It has to decided by the physician.