Can one s height be increased at the age of 30?

Dear Sir How are you? want you to be happy and healthy. Sir my name is Ajmal said and i m very worried about my height but my age 30 i know now its impossible but many peoples is laughing on my height sometimes i think to do sucide due to my height and peoples. Now my height is 5ft and i want to increase it upto 5foot and 8 inches does there is any medicines for it. I will be very thankful for you please reply.
Mon, 26 Dec 2016
Hello dear
I understand your concern
I am fine and doing well

Sorry to say that there is no medicine that increase the height.
Height is depend on the genetic and environmental factors.
Growth hormone secreted by the ant. pituitary increase the height but it decrease in adolescence.
Bone epiphysis will close at 18 to 21 years and after that no increase in height.
I am sorry, to say that as you are already 30 years old, no further increase in height is possible.
If you are really booothersome then Surgery (Illizarov) by the orthopedics surgeon is the only option.
Eat high protein diet, do regular exercise, drink plenty of water and do regular exercise
Hope this may help you

Contact HCM for further health query
Best regards
Dr. Sagar