Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Can one on medicines for GERD take Krimpson 35 ?

hi,am harpreet from punjab.i have pcod disease according to my doc . suggested me to take Krimpson 35 for atleast 3 months ,bt problem is that i cant take medicine coz i have GERD problems due to gerd i have to take 1 omidom capsule daily,otherwise i cant digest anything,bt due harmonal problem hair are growing all over my body,even on my face plz help me
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Pcod is one of the most common female endocrine disorders. hirsutism that is hair problem you are mentioning is one of the symptoms of PCOD.
These drugs does not seems to have significant effect in causing GERD.

And also the interaction between these drugs and omeprazole is also not much, so you can consume both the drugs.

I advice you to have less spicy food and avoid smoking / alcohol if any. Loosing weight also helps in balancing the hormones.

So for you dietary modification will be helpful in combating the GERD and also for reducing the weight.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Answered: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor