Can one get rid of acne and pigmentation without medicines ?

Hi, 1) i am 31 yrs old and i am suffering frm ance since 4 years now. Was treated with sotret 20 mg My ques is that can adult acne get cured without taking isotretoin now as I am planning to conceive? 2) And is there a cure to pigmentation? I ve been using hydro quinine , glyco a, aziderm, yuguard for 2 years along with dcl vitamin c serum....but there seems to be no difference. I ve tried no peels or lazer though with the fear of adverse reactions pls discuss in details.
Wed, 11 Apr 2012