Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Can one cure renal calculus with medicines ?

I m 28 now, I have a renal calculus with the size of 7 mm and since June 2011 and in December it was confirmed by x-ray of the channel located at the end of the ureter , near the bladder . I have no pain, no fever. I want to know how can I finish expel the calculus? There is a drug that dilates the canal? Are there any home treatment? I can t pay for the surgery.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Oncologist 's  Response
You need enough hydration keeping the urine alkaline by taking systemic alkalizer Dihydrogen sodium citrate is the best alkalise. It might be flushed out of its own with this treatment. In India we recommend tab. Cystone two tab. Three times a day with adequate water intake. If this is not flushed out visit a urologist to get it removed cystoscopically before it causes hydronephrosis and damage to the kidney.
Answered: Mon, 23 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor