Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Can naturogest normalise irregular periods ?

Normally my periods are for 21 days since one year.In september i had missed period for 45 days.when consulted doctor i was advised to take susten and got period with heavy pain.This time also i have induction in period for 45 i was advised to have pelvic scan after 5 days of period, and to take susten to have periods?Got married and had upt -ve for two missed periods.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Irregular cycle is due to some change in your hormonal pattern.Don't worry,avoid stress and go for hormonal study and other routine investigations.
Hormonal treatment will be definately helpful to regular your cycle in between always do protected sex to avoid pregnancy.
Consult your gynecologist for better medical management.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor