Can nasal spray be used for ears to stop constant ringing, pain and itching in ears?

my ears have been ringing for three years now non stop and they also itch and ache alot, i have been to doctors and even specialists who have given me no answers, i m wondering if either allergies or anxiety can cause this? and in the case of allergies can i use a nasal spray such as nasonex in my ears to stop the aching and itching?
Tue, 12 May 2015
Homeopath 's  Response
You should not use nasal spray for ear complains
you start homeopathic treatment for ringing in ears which help in reliveing your problems from roots