Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Can my penis problems be due to STD ?

I am a 21 year old male.I had sex with a girl who said shes been tested and two days later I noticed that the pee hole is kinda bruised and it seems like my urinary tract is kind of tingleing you can say that I feel it more now other then not feeling it at all. It doesn t burn when I pee. No cloudy discharge. And i have little bumps on the tip of my penise but they become very visable when I am erect. I masterbate often. Do I have a STD, can drugs be causeing these? I m relatively healthy, work out, eat, I m not a sickly man
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Your symptoms don't really point towards an STD. abstain from unsafe sex. Watch out for fever and worsening of the papules
Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor