Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Can my height be increased ? I am 22 years old

I m 22yrs old.. Is it possible to increase height in this age? Now my height is 5 3
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  237
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
You can try with Tab.Godanti 1 tab thrice a day
Cap. Ostina Forte(Ayurchem) 1 cap twice a day
Perform Tadasana
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi i m 18 and i want to increase my height by 3-4
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
  User's Response
to increase height
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor